Rustic Oak Brushed & Oiled Wood Flooring
Strength Meets Style
When you’re looking for brushed and oiled wood flooring that combines beauty and resilience in one, our Rustic Oak flooring ticks all the right boxes. The 14mm thick planks are topped with a robust 3mm wear layer, adding extra durability and making it ideal for busy family homes and other high foot traffic areas. The plank dimensions are designed to create the feeling of space, making them a good choice for smaller rooms.
Our Commitment to You
At WoodFloors4U, we are committed to your satisfaction and ensuring your brushed and oiled wood flooring stands the test of time, ensuring you get the best value and total peace of mind. Reach out to our Essex-based team today for expert advice and exceptional service.
|Fixed Lengths 1.9m
|Natural, Brushed & Oiled
|Engineered Plank, Mirco-Bevelled Edges
|Tongue & Groove
|20 years (Residential)
Engineered Wood Flooring
Engineered wood flooring consists of two or more layers of wood adhered together to form a plank. Typically, engineered wood uses a thin layer (lamella) of oak bonded to a core constructed from a ply base. The structure formed with each layer at a 90° angle to the layer above.
Installed on many subfloors. Engineered wood is the most common type of wood flooring in Europe. It has been growing in popularity in North America.
Tongue & Groove
One side and one end of the plank has a groove. The other side and end have a tongue (protruding wood along an edge’s centre). The tongue & groove fit snugly together, aligning the planks, whilst hiding the joint.
Tongue & Groove installation methods:
- Glue-down method (Engineered and Solid)
- Floating method with an underlay (Engineered only)
- Nail-down method (Engineered and Solid).
Types Of Floor Finishes
- Brushed & Oiled – Steel brushed in the direction of the grain. This opens the surface of the wood, removing splinters. Oil is applied to seal the oak.
- Oiled – Oiled floors are the most common floor finish. Oils for floor finishing are natural drying oils of vegetable origin. These oils are not petroleum based oils & contain no VOCs.
- Lacquered – Lacquered floors tend to be more durable and resilient to scratching. The lacquer provides a flat and smooth finish to the wood flooring.
In line with industry standards, packs may contain one split starter plank to assist with the floor layout stagger.
*No Collection Option-Delivery Only